O2K vbe error message "Can't find project or library"?

[Begging the group's indulgence. It's come to my attention that
soemthing in my clock isn't registering right. I'm showing everything
okay but email responses show me that my replies have screwed times
even though my original versions showing up okay. Before I
wipe/reinstall, just need to post this urgent message so that when I'm
web ready again, hopefully someone will know what this other problem
here below is and has a recommendation <g>.)]

I'm have trouble with a script in my O2K. I'm getting this error
message re a script:

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual Basic
---------------------------
Compile error:

Can't find project or library
---------------------------
OK Help
---------------------------

The VBE opens and has this script highlight in yellow with "strMsg ="
highlighted in grey.

===========================
Private Sub Application_Startup()
strMsg = "Do you want to run the macro to expand all the
folders... ?"
If MsgBox(strMsg, vbYesNo + vbQuestion, "Expand all?") = vbYes
Then
ExpandAllFolders
End If
End Sub
===========================

This script has worked fine before in conjunction with the others I
have in the vbe. I use O2K here at home.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks! :oD

  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2012-08-02 (Thursday)
    ... The coverage was better than yesterday yet during one of the swimming events instead of showing the top three finishers like usual, they cut off showing who came in third because he wasn't American. ... All the first season cast and many of the behind the scenes people came back for this documentary and gave lots of insight and details (including lots of test footage). ... While I didn't notice during the episodes they showed Troi's black contact lenses and some of the earlier versions were much more noticeable. ... One of the writerssaid Roddenberry could take a bad script and turn it into a good script and he could take a great script and turn it into a good script. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Easy Reading - Promotion of Numberless Cryptography - Adacrypt
    ... publish okay, unless Courtney rates tourists except Rahavan's ... script. ... Nowadays, breads inherit by way of capable districts, unless they're ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: preg_match to detect - doesnt work
    ... in a normal text input you cannot enter these characters (in a textarea you ... And then check wether this string passes or not. ... Okay, thanks. ... I am tracking the usage of my script closely and I can see that they are not even trying to use it as an open emailer. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • [SLE] 9.1 Pro: Error message from /etc/cron.daily/suse.de-check-battery
    ... umask 022 ... test -n okay ... The script looks like this: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Q:show output from script
    ... > I have a problem showing output that is comming from a script. ... > commandline it do save everything but from software it would not. ... posting here, use a standard function, e.g.: ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)