Alternative to MsgBox

Is there another means to display a message besides MsgBox? I ask because I
have a need to display a "report", if you will, of what happened during the
macro and it can potentially be way more than 20K characters.

hanks,
Rob

  • Re: Displaying Multiple photos on report
    ... Would like to print a report for an ID with all of the associated photos ... I use the MS help for displaying images and that is fine, ... Can't find an appropriate Event item to get this to display the correct ... associated with images in OLE Objects. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: Dynamic Reporting based on Parameterized Crosstab Query
    ... The tek-tips solution does display the actual date on the report. ... on the first 3 rowwise fields of the crosstab query. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: PLEASE HELP: Refresh columns displayed in a report from a quer
    ... I have basically put about 10 extra columns in the report, ... column display is driven by user selection on the form, BUT is there a way to ... are operating at run time, not design time, so CreateReport ... ' Create new text box control and size to fit data. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • solution for sections do not fit vertically on the page datareport error message
    ... In order to avoid the case where a data report viewing is constrained ... you will need to execute api commands ... knwoledge they change the printer to the screen display. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • Re: Image name with image oddity on forms and reports.
    ... I assume the images are in general fields, ... Fox is at the mercy of external applications for the display of items ... a table field yet when the report runs have them read from DISK. ... ENDPROC ...