VB script for Bcc line

Hi

I had a small VB script running so the Bcc field was filled out on every new
Email.

Example

Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)

Dim objMe As Recipient
Set objMe = Item.Recipients.Add("test@xxxxxxxx")
objMe.Type = olBCC
objMe.Resolve
Set objMe = Nothing

End Sub

This worked fine for a while but now has stopped working and i am unsure of
why.

Help

Andy

  • Application_ItemSend BCC to self
    ... BCC to a certain folder and was having no problems. ... Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, ... Dim objMe As Recipient ... Set objMe = Nothing ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)
  • Re: Redemption code for auto bcc?
    ... The changes involved to use Redemption are pretty minimal and are largely covered in the Redemption basics on that tool's web site: ... Set objMe = Nothing ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... > Private Sub Application_ItemSend ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Redemption code for auto bcc?
    ... Can anyone help me create a Redemption version of this code to ... The non-Redemption code is from here: ... Private Sub Application_ItemSend ... Set objMe = Item.Recipients.Add ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: why doesnt this code work?
    ... Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, ... Dim objMe As Recipient ... Set objMe = Item.Recipients.Add ... " You could avoid security prompts by simply setting the Item.Bcc ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)
  • Re: trapping users leaving new record b4 entring reqd data
    ... that out when i got your vba. ... Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate ... Dim strMsg As String ... Cancel = True ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)