VBA for Folder Properties?

I am running Outlook 2003 on a Windows 2000 Professional computer. I have
been managing Folder->Properties->Permissions manually. I sort the names by
removing all of them and then re-entering them in alphabetic order. Does
Outlook have a built-in capacity to sort on-demand? If not, does anyone have
a simply VBA solution?

Any help will save me lots of time
Thank you

--
Gary's Student

  • Re: Contacts
    ... > Express home page are listed in alphabetic order by first name. ... Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. ... Brian Tillman ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Outlook 2003 Address Book
    ... How do I display my address book (Outlook 2003)in alphabetic order by the ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)
  • shortcut order
    ... In Outlook 2002 the shortcuts on the lefthand side are in ... alphabetic order. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)