Debug Error - Microsoft Visual C ++ Debug Library

From: Lukester42 (Lukester42_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/12/04

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:45:06 -0700

I keep getting an error message when opening Outlook. This message doesn't
come up everytime, it's quite sporadic. The text box reads the following:
Microsoft Visual C ++ Debug Library
Debug Error
Program: C:\PROGRAM~1\MICROS~2\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE
Abnormal program termination
(Press retry to debug the application)
And then gives three option; Abort, Retry and Ignore

I've tried everything. Any suggestions anyone

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Periodic Word Crash
    ... runs normally for a while before the error message opens. ... > I press retry, and Word shuts down. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Abnormal windows explorer program termination
    ... Everytime I open "my computer", when I click to "drive C", I get the following message: ... I have tried to restore my computer to a previous date, but when I click to "performance and maintenance", I get exactly the same error message, which means that I cannot access the restoration function any longer... ...
  • Re: Microsoft Visual C ++ Error message
    ... "Frank Saunders, MS-MVP" wrote: ... I also receive the following error message ... > C:\Windows\Explorer.exe or Iexplore.exe, abnormal program termination. ... > also make sure you don't have both the Sun JRE and the Microsoft VM JIT ...
  • Re: Problem Running Outlook
    ... However, everytime I open ... Outlook now, an error message is displayed reading "Chkol has stopped ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Save picture as causes exception in IE 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633
    ... If this is the error message check it out. ... it's a parasite. ... Runtime Error Program ... C:\Windows\Explorer.exe or Iexplore.exe, abnormal program termination. ...