Re: Add a keyboard shortcut to my macro?

From: Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] (elegaultZZZ_at_REMOVEZZZmvps.org)
Date: 05/27/04

Date: 27 May 2004 10:33:52 -0500

This is defined when you add the button to your toolbar. Add a '&' before
the character that want to be accessible by clicking ALT+[character].
You can't define keyboard shortcuts in Outlook like you can in Word.

Eric Legault - B.A, MCP, MCSD, Outlook MVP
Job: http://www.imaginets.com
Blog: http://blogs.officezealot.com/legault/

On 26 May 2004 15:16, "Ed" wrote:
>Can I add a keystroke shortcut to my macro? I've looked through Help
>and the newsgroup, but I can't find anything. Does this mean Outlook
>VBA doesn't support this?
>
>Ed

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Possible to customise toolbars in Entourage 2004?
    ... might want to consider using keyboard shortcuts instead of clicking on ... > used - Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Mail - allow me to tweak ... Entourage does not seem to allow that - I ... > just can't find a way to change the toolbar contents. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: pdf toolbar keeps disappearing
    ... It's one of the reasons I switched to Outlook. ... > macro should put the toolbar back in the listing and activate it. ... between the correct office startup folder and the Word startup ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: pdf toolbar keeps disappearing
    ... should put the toolbar back in the listing and activate it. ... the toolbar disappears from the toolbar listing after it ... > The quickest workaround would be not to use Word as your Outlook ... Those you have to put in the Startup folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: HrRTFCompressedToText
    ... Where should I delete these toolbar buttons? ... // Set up the connection and call Advise. ... "Dmitry Streblechenko" wrote: ... You are not creating Outlook button with a new operator - while I haven't ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.messaging)
  • Re: pdf toolbar keeps disappearing
    ... I have Outlook set never to display ... >> macro should put the toolbar back in the listing and activate it. ... between the correct office startup folder and the Word startup ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)