http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"Bilal" <bilal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A13DF3EE-0F9F-46CA-BA65-EE8B18CD5A64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is it possible to implement a timer event to execute a function after given
interval.

  • Re: ---system time call command
    ... Bill Zhao wrote: ... > slow than system timer. ... > set hundredths 0 ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: pxa255 serial kitl is not working.
    ... ofcourse i am facing issue on system timer. ... I am facing one more issue. ... Intially I used oal_timer_pxa27x.lib for timer.In this circumstance KITL ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: I finally found the wooden stake to drive through my programs still beating heart!
    ... Their ActiveX controls have an Unregister method that their documentation ... This timer had a one-minute period. ... actually called any subroutines in the timer routine. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.enterprise)
  • Re: Sampling GPIO 1 ms
    ... Perhaps another alternative would be to set up a second timer interrupt, ... One problem with the original poster's idea of using the system timer ... On most CPUs the ISR latency is generally better than 10us and IST ...
  • Re: high performance timer?
    ... Ralf Render wrote: ... > does anybody know whether there is a timer function available that realizes ... > setitimeand so on are based on the system timer with its 10ms period. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)