Oracle collaboration suite integration problem

From: Bill B. (w_burrows_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 04/23/04

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:06:11 -0700

I am using Outlook 2002 as my mail client software. This
is connected to an Oracle Collaboration Suite mail server
via the Oracle provided "connector" mapi interface.

I would like to find out if Microsoft provides their own
version of this mapi interface?

The reason I'm asking about this is because under the
above configuration, my Outlook client does not have a
PST file. This prevents me from being able to synchronize
my Blackberry PDA with my Outlook data (because my PDA
software is looking for a PST file). I am hoping that if
there is a Microsoft provided mapi client for the Oracle
mail server, it may somehow enable me to store my data on
a local PST file for my synchronization software to
access the data.

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you.

Relevant Pages

  • Oracle Collaboration Suite Integration
    ... I am using Outlook 2002 as my mail client software. ... is connected to an Oracle Collaboration Suite mail server ... via the Oracle provided "connector" mapi interface. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.thirdpartyutil)
  • Re: Receive Email
    ... I would like to create a mail client for Oracle Forms. ... the messages are received by a regular mail server (sendmail ... client uses POP or IMAP client to get the messages from that. ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.misc)
  • Re: Receive Email
    ... I would like to create a mail client for Oracle Forms. ... SMTP is not normally involved to receive messages by a client, ... the messages are received by a regular mail server (sendmail ... uses POP or IMAP client to get the messages from that. ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.misc)
  • Re: DBD Oracle 1.20 ORA-24334 Error
    ... On the premise instant client and also tried to run perl Makefile.PL -V ... the status after having connected to Oracle ... Failed 2/33 tests, 93.94% okay ...
    (perl.dbi.users)
  • Re: DBD-Oracle 1.19 with Oracle Instant Client 10.2.0.3 on Debian Etch wont install
    ... Currently all my Oracle inst client files are user oracle group oinstall yet lib bin and other dirs have 755 permission so root should be able to access and execute these softlibs. ... As I have written, I have installed DBD::Oracle-1.19 many times with a full client without problem, yet with the limited instant client it does not find the mk file, and the one mk file that the instant client installs does not work. ... It also gives me a makefile for DBD::Oracle but install and test fail ...
    (perl.dbi.users)