Outlook 2003 Won't Reuse IE Windows

Hi,

Before upgrading from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003, clicking on links
in email messages would reuse an open IE window. If I remember
correctly, this is not default behavior and I found some reg update or
tweak to make it so.

Now I've upgraded to 2003 and I'm getting new IE (ver 6, SP2) windows
again.

Any ideas?

Thanks much,
Jerry

--
Jerry Orenstein
Remove the nospam. from my reply address.

  • Re: How do I stop Outlook from opening another NEW window in Explorer.
    ... > the settings in both Outlook and IE and don't see where to change this. ... Open Internet Explorer ... look if the Reuse window for launching shortcuts check box and click OK ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Open In Same Window
    ... not to open a new window, but reuse the currently open window. ... if the discussion is really about Outlook and not Outlook Express ... It opens a window for it own use and then reuses it. ...
  • Re: Cant send email in OE 6
    ... All of a sudden I cannot send or receive email messages. ... have not changed any of my settings in outlook express, ... *The connection to the server has failed. ... I get a poopup window where I ...
  • I am having trouble forwarding and sending emails from outlook.
    ... We are using Outlook XP with window XP. ... Service pack 2 of Windows, I am sometimes unable to forward email messages. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Outlook 2003 Reuse Open IE Windows
    ... > Outlook it opens a new IE window rather than reusing the already open IE ... How do I configure Outlook to reuse any already open IE windows? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)