what's "prop Res DLL" not loaded mean when trying to print

When trying to print emails in Mirco Outlook I keep getting the error message
"Prop Res DLL" not loaded. What does this mean and how to I load it?
Thanks

  • Re: Outlook 07 get message Prop Res DLL not loaded
    ... See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=918730 "Error message when you try to print or save a document in OneNote 2007 or in Word 2007: 'Prop Res DLL not loaded' or 'Cannot load Library DLBAPRP.dll'". ... Get the Message Prop Res DLL not loaded. ... I assume it can't frind the dinamic library link. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Error "Prop Res Dll Not Loaded" Problem - How can I fix this?!?
    ... I keep getting an error message: "Prop Res Dll Not Loaded" when I open some ... involves uninstalling Office, then deleting some registry entries and then ...
  • Prop Res DLL not loaded
    ... I get the error message, "Prop Res DLL not loaded" each time I try to ... I'm running Outlook 2007 ... SP1 MSO. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Type 10 error when printing emails...
    ... as my aunts keeps a type 10 error message ... when she tires to print emails from Outlook Express. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac)