RE: HELP!! - Installing/Configuring Outlook
- From: RockerRon <RockerRon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:07:01 -0700
Remove the exchange account from the outlook account properties (right click
outlook icon and click properties). Then you should be able to add your live
I have installed Outlook 2003 from a whole office pack succesfully.
Originally I tried to use itto connect to my school's email, (which is an
exchange server thingy) unsuccesfully, and now I have followed steps on the
internet to connect to my Windows Live account. I downloaded the connector
and ran it but when I start up outlook it prompts me "The connection to the
Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected
to complete this action" <OK> The another dialog opens and promts me for:
Microsoft exchange server:
_____________________ <Check Name>
Once the names have been checked and are underlined, click OK
And from here there is nothing I can do <OK> and <Cancel> both close Outlook
Any Help appreciated...
- Prev by Date: RE: Outlook Connector Problem
- Next by Date: RE: Why does my automatic send/receive I have set up not working?
- Previous by thread: Outlook Connector Problem
- Next by thread: Lost emails and files