http://join.msn.com/general/EMAIL'. IS THIS A JOKE

I KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THIS HAS HAPPENED TO THEY JUST WANT MONEY
NOTHING IS TRULY EXPLAINED I BLAME MICROSOFT FOR THIS ISSUE THIS IS TRULY
BOTHERSOME I BET THIS DID NOT HAPPEN TO BILL GATES COMPUTERS

  • Re: Paypal $5.00 for a simple Blogger CSS page template Design - URGENT
    ... The amount of money you have in your account is ... > bothersome is no bother to me. ... > the job is irrelevent if you cannot do it yourself. ... I can NOT afford more money for a project like that. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: WoW and Vista
    ... computing and keep up, is kind of silly. ... Solution: Make more money. ... Actually I am quite aware that most people reading this NG actually spend ... But don't blame Microsoft for advancing technology. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)