Outlook 2003 won't get past migrating account settings

Recently installed Office 2003 to upgrade the 2002 version. All programs work
except Outlook. The OS is XP Pro. When you try to open Outlook it displays an
error message while its on the migrating account settings step. The error
message is, Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close etc. It
references a cvr file in the reporting detail. I searched for this file
including hidden files, and it doesn't exist. I believe this refers to the
temp file. Now, I have repaired, deleted, reinstalled, and deleted the
profile, all to no avail. I still get the same error message. I could use
some help troubleshooting this. Any ideas out there? Thanks

  • Outlook error msg
    ... I upgraded Desktop to 3.0GHZ/XP Home from 2.66/XP Pro. ... After re-installing Office 2003 System to new HD; ... the following error message when starting Outlook 2003. ... Add-in manager of Outlook) I cannot get the Anti-Spam ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins)
  • Re: Mailto: link causes IE 6 to crash
    ... the error message boxes pops up immediately saying Internet ... What baffles me is that the problem also happens in Firefox and Netscape ... a Web page in Outlook 2002 and in Outlook 2003 ...
  • amendment to initial post
    ... The MS outlook error message is that it cannot sync as it is not able to log ... > My AS options settings are always to give priority to mobile over desktop. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: OLE Registration Error and OE-MSOE.DLL
    ... Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. ... > I am getting two types of error messages when I attempt to open Outlook, ... office 2000 again - Still the same error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: OE is my default mail handler. At BootUp Outlook insists it sh
    ... Thank you so much for your invaluable assistance. ... "Kuay Tim" wrote: ... MS-MVP - Outlook Express ... The exact error message received twice at every boot up is: ...