RE: Outlook 2007 error - "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook"

Friend,

I have the same problem: This window keeps popping up everytime I try to
start Outlook:

"Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of
folders cannot be opened. An unexpected error has occured.
MAPI was unable to load the information service msn.com.dll. Be sure the
service is correctly installede and configured".

I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled the Outlook for my HP using
window Vista 64 bits.

Please give advices. Microsoft seems to be not reliable anymore.

Thank you,

Hanh
"TheITDude" wrote:

A user just installed some type od converters and now Outlook gives the error
msg: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot
initialize Microsoft Office shared utilities. Restart your computer or
reinstall Microsoft Office Outlook".

We're tried:
Reboot
Reinstall
Repair

We're running Office 2007 SP1 - help

  • Re: OT - some useful info
    ... > bring you this newsletter each week, check out the Desktop Search Handbook ... Outlook Picture Viewer ... Licensing Microsoft fonts ... > used OfficeML formats - an XML version of the document formats. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • RE: Monitoring & Reporting email display name
    ... the issue happens to the OAB in Outlook Client Side. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... The 'alerts' display as i need them to. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outlook XP POP issue with SBS2003 SP1
    ... Thanks for your updates. ... 318790 You receive the "0x80042108 Outlook is unable to connect to your ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Names wont come up trying to email. HELP PLEASE!
    ... turning off Word as editor in Outlook 2002: ... click to clear the "Use Microsoft ... >close that window, it takes me out of Outlook completely ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)
  • RE: IMF configuration ?
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... Please perform the following steps to create a Outlook Profile and ... >> filtering, Intelligent Message Filter is applied, and one of two things ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)