Re: Outlook IMAP email problem after SP3 installation

GeoffR <GeoffR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Task 'ssaib.ssaib.co.uk: Folder:Inbox Check for new mail.' reported
error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Could not fetch new headers in the folder Inbox
for Account ssaib.ssaib.co.uk. Error:Unable to connect to the
server..' "

"Task 'Checking for new mail in subscribed folders on
ssaib.ssaib.co.uk.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Could not fetch
new headers in the folder (null) for Account ssaib.ssaib.co.uk.
Error:Unable to connect to the server..' "

Can you telnet to port 143 on the server? -- Brian Tillman .

Relevant Pages

  • how do i setup aol mail in outlook?
    ... 'Could not fetch new headers in the folder Inbox for ... to connect outlook to my aol mail account with no luck at all. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: POP3 requiremenst for headers & leave copy at server
    ... what does the POP3 server need to do in order for Outlook to download ... I thought that TOP command should do for the headers, ... If you have not already added the POP3 account to the Microsoft Outlook ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: How to set different inboxes for different accounts in OE?
    ... I suppose you could filter based on e-mail addresses in the To or Cc headers but those headers are *data* that the sender put into the message and which were sent during the DATA command from the e-mail client to the SMTP server. ... So your account may not be included in any e-mail addresses listed in the To or Cc headers, if any e-mail addresses are even listed. ... It still came *through* your ISP e-mail account whether or not it had the OPTIONAL To and Cc headers. ...
  • SPAM from Microsoft
    ... tools lets you see the entire headers. ... there are about 20-30 of these spams ... >I was only getting these in my web-mail account. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: BCC Identitiy?
    ... >> It's not possible to extract this information from the headers but it ... going out your owner account. ... All inbound e-mails go to your alias ... The Bcc field is NOT part of the e-mail that gets sent. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)