Re: Unable to send test message. Please verify Email address field

Vikram Thakur wrote:
> Make sure the outgoing mail server is set up correctly i.e. It is
accepting
> mail from this address of yours. It could be that your mail server
will not
> allow you to relay.
>
> - V
>
> "Mike Iuliano" wrote:
>
> > Outlook 2002
> >
> > I pick "Test Account Settings" I get an error message
> > that says "Unable to send test message. Please verify Email
address field."

> > The address, username and password are all correct. It actually
worked 1 time.

  • Re: Sendmail Masquerade Problem
    ... server enters the localname and my ISP isn't accepting the mail. ... Anyway, this doesn't really matter, as your ISP's mail server should be willing to relay your mail anyway. ... You should talk with tiscali.nl about what else you might need to do-- perhaps setting up SMTP auth would let you relay through their mailservers... ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Sent e-mail is not being received
    ... Itmes" but the e-mail receipients are not receiving anything. ... Once it gets an OK status returned from the mail server that accepted your message, it moves a copy of that item into the Sent Items folder. ... Outlook can do nothing about the message once your mail server accepts the message. ... If your mail provider's server is accepting your message, that's where your control over it ends. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: iptables help requested
    ... > I think iptables may be blocking SMTP. ... When asking for help on iptables it is helpful to state exactly what you ... It looks like you are running a mail server on ... why are you accepting only established/related on the INPUT ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: starting java
    ... Because the particular mail server that you're using is obeying one of the ... conservative in what you produce.", and is accepting your broken email, ... Not all mail systems will necessarily be so accepting of broken emails such ... Internet Standards documents to the absolute best of your ability to do so. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Open Relay question
    ... I have tested my IP for Open Relay and find that I am NOT an open relay, ... my mail server is accepting test 8 and rejecting it once accepted and the ... Is there some way to stop my Exchange 2000 server from accepting mail not ... "Eliminate annoying spam! ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)