Downloading large files when on LAN and on Modem

From: Naren K. (K._at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/07/04

Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:55:03 -0800

I want Outlook to download full message with attachments when I am on LAN.
Outlook should not download full message and attachments beyond a certain
limit when I am on the modem.

Can I make Outlook 2003 to handle these two tasks automatically? I don't
want to change the settings manually everytime I switch between LAN and modem.

I was able to do this automatically in Outlook 2000.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments
    ... It has nothing whatsoever to do with file attachments. ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... > under "Configuring automatic picture download" has this: ... > pictures or content in a message by clicking the InfoBar ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Notifications on a IMessage object
    ... I am implementing a custom message store provider that stores messages and ... The download of the message body and attachments is done when they are ... My problem is that if I make the download the first time Outlook requires ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.messaging)
  • >>>> EXPRESS DOWNLOAD <<<<
    ... music express downloads, 6 download express nero, 6.0 download express ... outlook, 60 download express free outlook, 60 download express ... outlook, 945gm gu express chipset driver download, a free download ... for microsoft outlook express, download for outlook express, download ...
    (sci.lang.translation.marketplace)
  • Re: 1500 page Publisher document wont open
    ... Outlook Express also functions as a newsgroup reader. ... when you are asked if you would like to download ... this will download the message and should allow you to save the attachments. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Internet Explorer - Multiple Vulnerabilities
    ... bug that allowed to download exe's as audio's ... Internet Explorer & Outlook Express ... Microsoft has inserted a filtering engine inside Internet Explorer. ...
    (Bugtraq)