Error Message while exporting contacts

From: Ajit Velankar (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/20/04

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:57:40 -0700

I am not able to export my contact book to a Excel file.
When I try this, Outlook asks for installing a converter.
When I click Yes to installing a converter, i get the
following error msg "Erro Msg 2711: An internal error has
occured. (Remove OPS Extension feature). Contact your
manufacturer's support for assistance. The same msg
appears even when I try to 'detect and repair"

Wd appreciate help on this.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Changing from Office 2002 to 2003
    ... Get the 2003 converter pack which is in the Office 2003 Resource Kit: ... Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm ... When you first open one after installing ... >> If you only want 2003 installed uninstall OffXP via Control Panel> ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: There was an error opening the file
    ... you a copy that they save in Word 97-2003 format. ... 2007 converter, I have updated office 2003 to the newest service pack, ... installing the converter after this. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.conversions)
  • 2007 Converter wont work as domain user
    ... and the converter appears to run but when I try to open Excel 2007 files I ... So far I have tried giving the user local and domain admin rights, ... installing the converter as the user and logged on as the user but using the ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: There was an error opening the file
    ... machines just give me that error message. ... 2007 converter, I have updated office 2003 to the newest service pack, ... installing the converter after this. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.conversions)
  • RE: There was an error opening the file
    ... I'm trying to open a .docx file in Word 2003, ... "There was an error opening the file". ... installing the converter after this. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.conversions)