Folder Disappeared, Outlook 2007

Hi all,

I have a user-created folder, one of many, "under" the inbox that has disappeared. It is a subfolder or a subfolder. (Inbox - folder1 - folder2). "Folder2" disappeared.

I've looked through all the different folders one by one and can't find anything. I'm trying to search for terms that would be in the subject line of emails contained in said folder, but have had not luck, as of yet.

Any idea what this could be?

I've been reading on the internet and haven't come up with anything, though I'll keep at it.
I've gone to "Go" menu - "Folders" and look at that folder list. Nadda.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

  • Re: WMP 11 finds but does not add all of my music files
    ... stripped the folders of any system tags. ... I then stripped some of the songs of all their tags...once again no luck. ... Dale Preston ... try rebuilding your library following the instructions ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Help - Error Deleting File or Folder....
    ... That's the command I have had no luck with. ... > Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone ... I had to change to short names in dos to see the folders. ...
  • Re: OE 6 hanging on start
    ... Damage or corruption in the message store. ... These folders have corresponding DBX files in the message store. ... Damage could be in another DBX file, ... > *I have tried repairing Internet Explorer--no luck. ...
  • Outlook 2007 not saving forwarded message in sent items (via Rule)
    ... the other option "In folders other than the inbox, ... Installing Outlook 2003 and creating the rule this way, no luck ... message has Auto-forward by rule in the body to move a copy to sent items, ... We are on Exchange 2003 atm, outlook 2007. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)
  • Re: Outlook 2007 not saving forwarded message in sent items (via Rule)
    ... Installing Outlook 2003 and creating the rule this way, no luck ... folders for that matter. ... message has Auto-forward by rule in the body to move a copy to sent items, ... We are on Exchange 2003 atm, outlook 2007. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)