Re: do you hate internet explorer?

How come? I have it and I love it. It's secure, and the FASTEST available.
I know most of you like Microsoft, but try it. Have you even tried the
LATEST version? Now, Chrome is terrible because we all SHOULD know that
Google makes money off of selling info about people and their searches.
Therefore , their browser probably tracks everything. Also, IE seems to
crash a lot, and I like the way Safari displays RSS better. The bookmarks
bar is really nice and I haven't gotten a SINGLE pop-up since I started
using it, 8 month ago. Now, I think everyone should TRY something
different. Oh, and bythe way, I'm NOT from Apple. If I was, woud I really
be ona MICROSOFT newsgroup. I kind of got carried away with the capital.
By the way, it says Milly Staples is a MVP. What does that mean? If you
would like to reply, please reply to the newsgroup, as the email I have
provided is invalid. Now, "t" might be a rep from Apple though. What does
the "furious head scratching" mean. Thank You for reading my post.

person234

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <what@ever> wrote in message
Safari is by far the worst of the current browsers available. In order, I
prefer IE, Firefox, Opera, and surprisingly Chrome.

I would never install Safari. It is inferior to all of the above.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, peron234 asked:

.