RE: I can receive email but cannot send it.

From: jessica (jessica_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/17/05

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:19:05 -0800

I can receive but cant send and I looked on the online help. My error message
is 553. And then i change for the outgoing server to require AUTHENTICATION
and so when i send an email, i dont get an error message this time but it
still doesn't send. I can send to my hotmail account but i cant send to other
emails. The SPA thing isnt it, i tried that. I have outlook2003 . When I
click "test account setting", everything says completed including "send test
email". what's the problem. I have smtp as outgoing. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!