Global Address List Icon

From: Karen (Karen_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/11/05

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:01:02 -0800

Outlook 2003/Exchange Server

I recognize the icon which represents a distribution list (looks like 2
heads on a lined background--significance?). But can anyone tell me what this
icon is: It is red/blue/yellow, looks like 3 gears or 3 flower heads. It also
represents a "group" email, but I am unable to view its members. Whereas with
a DL I can view the list members.

TIA, Karen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Removing Window Close Icon
    ... leaving only the close application 'x' icon. ... They looked at me like I had two heads and suggested I emailed Bill Gates to ask for that feature to be put in. ... There surely is a way to trap the relevant event (DocumentClose, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re:Epson C42UX
    ... When going to the icon close to the time and then to printer settings, ... there is a lever behind the heads which is preventing it ... from moving the heads to the middle. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Drive Icons in My computer
    ... shared have a liitle symbol showing two heads next to the actual drive ... icon. ... Has this always been so (meaning I have very unobservant) or is it the ...
  • Re: Proposal request for ideas on naming Fedora releases.
    ... On 08/07/2012 11:45 AM, Tim wrote: ... (That'll probably go right over the heads of many list members.) ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)