Re: Problems with private items in common Calendar

From: Michael Grahn (michael.grahn_at_se.ibm.com)
Date: 05/06/04

Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 15:36:30 +0200

Its both meetings and appointments, it is no difference of that. I got no
error message, I just cant delete that item. I can se but I dont get that
blue line on the left margin of the item. But on items that not are private
i got that blue line on the left margin.

regards

//Michael

message news:%23MJCDXbMEHA.3872@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Archive options don't have anything to do with it. Is the item an
> appointment or a meeting? Also; what is the exact error you get in return?
>
> --
> Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net
> Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News
> Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more...
>
> Tips of the month:
> -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox
> -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3
>
> -----
> "Michael Grahn" <michael.grahn@se.ibm.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all
> >
> > I got problem in Outlook 2002 to delete an private item in a common
> > mailbox,
> > I have tried everything but I still cant delete it. Archive settings ar
> > set
> > on the calender, and I suspect that this is the problem. But im not
sure.
> > The user who has the problem is owner of the common mailbox, and he
should
> > have enough with rights to it.
> >
> > Regards
> > //Michael

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Retrieve Appointment Information to Excel
    ... Contacts are in your Contacts folder; some of them may have birth dates entered in them. ... Only meetings that you organize will have recipient information in them, which sounds like what you wanted in your original post. ... Set itmAppts = itmAppts.Restrict ... Select all of the Appointments ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.vba)
  • RE: I can receive email but cannot send it.
    ... I can receive but cant send and I looked on the online help. ... And then i change for the outgoing server to require AUTHENTICATION ... and so when i send an email, i dont get an error message this time but it ... click "test account setting", everything says completed including "send test ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: pop3 server problems
    ... installed sp2 for xp the firewall was screwing us and we fixed that. ... because of this error but if they log off anf log back in they can get email. ... then it gives them an error message about an hour later saying tat it cant ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • registry? virus? help!
    ... with a "1" as the title of the error message popup box. ... then whenever i open any .EXE files, ... call the "SirCam virus". ... but i cant use any of them cuz they are all EXE files.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Dynamic ORDER BY clause in stored proc
    ... >help me because I cant understand the error. ... CAST expressions in the SELECT, so the error message is correct: ... You might try if SQL Server will accept the following alternative way to ...