delegate reminders

From: wetwilli106 (wetwilli106_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/05/05

Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 08:43:12 -0800

Scenario: Secretary makes meeting for Manager. Manager receives reminder at
set time before meeting. Secretary receives no reminders.

It would be nice if the secretary who scheduled the meeting received the
reminder as well, or if the reminders were in email form, so that they would
be easily forwarded automatically to the delegate.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How can i trap event when an appointment meeting arrives
    ... i want a reminder and an alert on the desktop whenever an appointment ... meeting arrives but not in my post office but in another with a generic name ... i write sometimes programs in VBA with Excel or Outlook. ... I want to trap an appointment meeting which comes in a different letter ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.vba)
  • Re: reminder question
    ... unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without ... | 3:30, I'm working on an Excel Document, and don't see the reminder. ... I get a call asking why I am not at the meeting that I ... | scenario does), or if I don't pay attention to those because a myriad ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Sick Of Outlook Reminders About Completed Meetings
    ... If you've dismissed the notification, you should *not* see a notification ... for that meeting again. ... phone and dismiss on the desktop, it is conceivable that you might see an ... Now, if I understood your original question, where you get a reminder 15 ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Sick Of Outlook Reminders About Completed Meetings
    ... Outlook remind me of a meeting. ... may not dismiss the notification. ... until I actually dismiss the reminder. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: reminder question
    ... the reminder would close. ... Quick question, are you using Plaxo? ... I get a call asking why I am not at the meeting that I ... | scenario does), or if I don't pay attention to those because a myriad ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)