Re: The presentation cannot be opened. Outlook 2010 Beta
- From: Emece <Emece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:06:01 -0700
Microsoft Security Essentials
"Echo S" wrote:
What antivirus program are you using?.
Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com
What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm
Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd
PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx
"Emece" <Emece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am using Outlook 2010 Beta, and every time I receive a PPT or PPS
attachment and try to open it, the following message apears:
The presentation cannot be opened. Your antivirus program may prevent you
from opening the presentation. To fix this problem, make sure your
program is current and working correctly. If the problem persists and the
presentation is from someone that you trust, turn off your antivirus
and then try to open the presentation again. If you do this, make sure you
turn on your antivirus program again after you open the presentation.
I have tried turning off my antivirus but the problem persists. It only
happens with powerpoint files.
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Prev by Date: Re: opening a powerpoint document which is protected by Information Rights Management
- Next by Date: Re: opening a powerpoint document which is protected by Information Rights Management
- Previous by thread: Re: The presentation cannot be opened. Outlook 2010 Beta
- Next by thread: Re: The presentation cannot be opened. Outlook 2010 Beta