Audio Trim

Greetings from Downunder
In PPT 2010 we have (at long last) the ability to trim, fade in and fade out
audio tracks. I have a track that needs the first 7 secs to be removed and I
can overcome this by advancing the green slider to the right. But that 7
secs of audio is still there, just not being played. My question is -- can
that 7 secs be REMOVED from the audio timeline permamently.
All help always appreciated.
/carl

  • Re: Audio Trim
    ... In PPT 2010 we have the ability to trim, fade in and fade out ... audio tracks. ... secs of audio is still there, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Saving audio
    ... It can apply basic effects to audio tracks such as ... fade in or fade out. ... My only problem Is that I don't know how to save it as a sound file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • how do delay the start of a video
    ... fade it in before the 1st video clip, but i only get "trim" options when i ... try to move the video clip to start it at .10sec. ... when the audio clip plays ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Which DAW do you prefer for editing and why? Protools or Samp?
    ... > to put a full mixer strip's worth of effects on any piece of audio. ... > also fade in and out over the crossfades in the track. ... although my capabilities are limited with Samplitude as opposed to ... fader moves until you get comfortable with what you're hearing. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: HP Elite m9070a Desktop - burn Audio CD problem
    ... Used Windows Media Player to burn an Audio CD ... Used Nero8 Audio Burning / Audio Disc and Copy ... had file types of CD Audio Tracks. ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hardware)