Re: Can I put text inside venn diagrams in powerpoint?

PPT 2003? You're using Insert | Diagram?

Don't Miss the PPTLive User Conference! Atlanta | Oct 11-14

"Joto" <Joto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F9BC8993-2B45-4E1C-8BC3-25F2FD29AD14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am trying to put a 2 circle venn diagram onto a powerpoint slide. I am
trying to put text inside the circles of the venn diagram but can't find out
how to do this. I can see how to put text outside the diagram. When I get
the 'format autoshape' box up the 'text box' tab is greyed out. I can't seem
to resize or move either the circles or the text boxes I am being shown
outside the circles. I have right clicked and unticked the use autoformat
option but that doesn't seem to change anything. Any help gratefully
received.

  • Re: Drawing Circles with Text
    ... Echo http://www.echosvoice.com ... What's new in PPT 2007? ... Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd ... circles are in place and centered, I nee to add text in the space ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Drawing Circles with Text
    ... I'd recommend using Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator or the like for this, then importing the image into PPT. ... Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd ... circles are in place and centered, I nee to add text in the space between the ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Drawing In PowerPoint No longer Allow Me To Edit Them
    ... If the ungroup option is greyed out, then you're probably now working with an image of some sort -- a jpg or a png or something. ... Word 2007 does not use the same drawing engine as PPT 2007. ... Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: slide design task pane
    ... Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com ... Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/ ... annoyance to have to close other Office programs, open PPT, and then ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Cant see task pane design template
    ... Echo http://www.echosvoice.com ... Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/ ... Does this user have any add-ins installed? ... Close PPT and do a search on the harddrive for all *.PPA ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)