- From: Steve Rindsberg <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:19:52 -0400
In article <3CE3D02A-6097-4961-8E60-9EB3F1EFE703@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Yaya
How do i insert information on a slide that i don't want it to print????
What version of PowerPoint?
Inserting Comments is one way to do it. If you turn View, Markup off, the
comments disappear and won't print.
Or you can put information into the notes text or on the notes page. It
won't print when you print the slides.
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
- From: YAYA
- Prev by Date: Re: PPT2007 footers not on all slides
- Next by Date: Re: E-mailing a power point presentation
- Previous by thread: Powerpoint
- Next by thread: embedding sound, etc.