RE: Removing sound from slideshow

Possibly it's inserted through the slide transition. Click Slide Show > Slide
Transition. (IIRC, for PPT 2007, Slide transition should be under Animation
tab)

From there, see if there's any music inserted. If yes, set it to [No Sound].
--
Shawn Toh (tohlz)
Microsoft MVP PowerPoint

(Amazing PowerPoint animations, artworks, games here)
http://pptheaven.mvps.org
PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate

"Q" wrote:

I am trying to remove the sound from a slide show. I right clicked on the
sound icon and clicked on cut, however, the music still plays even if I
remove or change it in custom animation. It is a wav.audio file and I have no
clue as to what I have done. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

  • Re: Slide transition cancels custom animation timing pp2002
    ... If you tell PowerPoint that you want the slide to advance in, say, 12 ... appeared to be a cued animation that lead directly into a transition. ... > slide transition, and proceed until it reaches the next Start On Click ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • RE: Removing sound from slideshow
    ... (IIRC, for PPT 2007, Slide transition should be under Animation ... Shawn Toh (tohlz) ... Microsoft MVP PowerPoint ...
    ... Geetesh Bajaj, Microsoft PowerPoint MVP ... "Bthis" wrote in message ... > This is making me crazy: when I apply a slide transition of any kind, my> custom animations that were set to Start On Click run automatically with no> pause. ... > I want the animation to run when I click, followed automatically by the> slide transition, and proceed until it reaches the next Start On Click> animation. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Slide transition cancels custom animation timing pp2002
    ... This is making me crazy: when I apply a slide transition of any kind, ... custom animations that were set to Start On Click run automatically with no ... I want the animation to run when I click, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: slide transition that looks like a theatre
    ... "curtain" image vs. a slide transition. ... You can ask here for tips on how to achieve such animation, ... troy at tlc creative dot com ... > I'm trying to find a slide transition that looks like a theatre ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)