Resizing margins

Hi,

I have an office 2004. While printing 2 slides per page the automatic
margins are very large. I would like to reduce the margins so that the slides
occupy a larger space on the page. Is there a way to do so ?

  • Re: Border around slides
    ... limitation not a PowerPoint one. ... edge printing. ... **Margins are wrong, printout is off-center, I don't want any margins ... > I am working in PowerPoint and when I print my slides, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Printing color slides
    ... Please see Margins are wrong, printout is off-center, I don't want any ... When I print the color slides, ... > Can someone tell me how to print the slides and make them print edge to ... I have selected scale to fit page and still get the white border. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: How do I change the spacing between the slides on the handouts
    ... I, too, would love to change the layouts for printing. ... Let us take margins down to 1/2 inch and enlarge the slide area, ... MS MVP - PowerPoint ... more slides per page without the text becoming too small, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Why wont PowerPoint slides vertically center in print preview?
    ... What do you get when you print the slides? ... My guess is that the printouts will ... Margins are wrong, printout is off-center, I don't want any margins ... Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Handout format - margin size
    ... There appears to be no way to adjust the size of the margins on handouts - my two-slide handouts have huge margins and the slides are so small...I want to make the slides bigger on the page. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)