Re: run two power point presentations at the same time

See also
A Multiple Monitor Tutorial by PowerPoint MVP Chirag Dalal
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00476.htm

cheers
TAJ Simmons
PowerPoint Master

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...

  • Re: Powerpoint 2007 very slow
    ... What's the best resolution for images in PowerPoint screen shows? ... powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials... ... forever to jump from slide to slide, and it is next to impossible to edit ... I did save this one to PPTX and did a "compress photos" to ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Powerpoint 2007 very slow presentation
    ... forever to jump from slide to slide ... and the powerpoint file is about 6.7MB in size with about 61 ... I have kaspersky anti-virus running I did save this one to PPTX and did a "compress photos" to ... of my PPT files. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • RE: Slowness but more subtle in PPT 2007 and 2010 Beta!
    ... Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials ... PowerPoint 2007 very slow- SOLVED ... Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP ... I did save this one to PPTX and did a "compress photos" to ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Slowness but more subtle in PPT 2007 and 2010 Beta!
    ... Do you have some sort of fade slide transition? ... Microsoft PPT MVP ... PowerPoint 2007 very slow- SOLVED ... I did save this one to PPTX and did a "compress photos" to ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Slowness but more subtle in PPT 2007 and 2010 Beta!
    ... installing a Windows-certified local printer driver and changing the graphics accel ... Down and it would flip from slide to slide as fast as I could press the key. ... 2007 and now also in ppt 2010 Beta, it takes about one second to advance to the next ... PowerPoint 2007 very slow- SOLVED ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)