RE: Word Art toolbar

Format tab > Word Art styles > Text Effects > Transform maybe?
--

john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
Custom vba coding and PPT Makeovers

"Cathy" wrote:

In PPT 2003, and all previous versions, word art had the option to change the
shape of your text, such as have it follow a path around the top or bottom of
a circle, or top, bottom and middle - whatever shape you chose for your word
art, the text followed it - how can I do that in PPT 2007?

  • Re: Vertical scroll on long image
    ... 'Includes provison for stopping and restarting the scroll _ ... 'Determine the endpoint for the motion. ... 'In this case when the bottom edge of the image lines _ ... And if you don't mind my adding it to the PPT FAQ, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Jeopardy Game
    ... Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team ... "Glen Millar" wrote: ... Custom vba coding and PPT Makeovers ... Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Reset Presenter mode timer
    ... Custom vba coding and PPT Makeovers ... Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials ... I don't want the slide changes to be automatic. ... Glen Millar ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Scope problem in VBA?
    ... I will then send a PPT to you. ... Sub PauseMove ... That'll pass the shape reference to PauseMove and you're good to go. ... 'In this case when the bottom edge of the image lines _ ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Notes View - Acces via 1 click
    ... Not at the bottom of your screen, but you can add a button to any other ... Rightclick next to any toolbar and choose customize (or ... in the category View on the commands tab drag the icon ... In PPT 97, Notes View could have been accessed ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)