can't type or add slide

I'm using powerpoint 2007. I opened powerpoint today and I can load my files
or open a new file, but I can't add slide, add image, type or anything. All I
can do is view powerpoint in fullscreen.
What can I do to make my powerpoint respond?

  • Re: Starting VBA Macros when a slide show is started
    ... slide that does all of your initialization and takes you to the next ... Author of _Powerful PowerPoint for Educators_ ... and load it on the machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: PowerPoint 2000 wont respond after incident
    ... also seemed to have attached a Microsoft Office 2007 Student Edition ... coming up everytime my wanted to load the file she wanted. ... PowerPoint is not Responding". ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • PowerPoint FileDialog
    ... I'm trying to load a set of questions stored as a text file into a slide in ... Private Sub Showfiledialog() ... from a command button within PowerPoint. ... minimise the application to continue with the test slide. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Presentation distribution b y CD
    ... to load the 'next referenced page' at any given time using the individual's ... **Make a standalone EXE that runs a PowerPoint presentation ... Users helping fellow users. ... Bill Dilworth wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Slow loading AVI from CD
    ... May be I'm a slow load myself, ... slides each slide is identical except for the AVI ... >awesome - powerpoint backgrounds, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)