how to merge individual names into a certificate template

I am creating certificates to give to participants in our wellness program.
How do you merge an individuals name from Word or Excel into a Powerpoint
certificate template?

  • RE: how can i improve my skills in excel
    ... 'where are the online courses..." ... Search for Excel Tutorials and start filtering through the returns. ... You can get individual certificates for individual ... The more spreadsheets you develop - developer - the more ...
  • RE: How can I set up and export excel data to a certificate?
    ... mailings such as certificates. ... Excel or there are some other options. ... inserted into the certs in Excel save the file as Cert data and then open ... there using the insert form field options. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • signing VBA Macros for Excel
    ... Below is a question from one of my friend. ... "We have a requirement to sign VBA macros in Excel sheet, will only self-signed certificates work or any certificate installed in root certificates folder can be used, if yes how to install the server certificate to use in Excel VBA" ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Digital Certificates?
    ... You might get advice from people who have used certificates if you post ... > Im looking into getting a digital certificate for the business I work ... The reason I am thinking about this is becuase our companies excel ... > macro warning not to pop up. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: A date reminder for 6 months time?
    ... something when that date (like six months from the last audit) is today. ... I have something similar set up on my computer (with Excel). ... I also have certificates that expire after say, 3 years is ...