Powerpoint 2007 to screen capture
- From: Antoine <Antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 01:30:01 -0700
Is it possible to use Windows media encoder to capture a powerpoint 2007
presentation and save it as a .wmv in windows vista?
I am running Vista bussiness and I use Powerpoint 2007. I would like to
convert some presentations with narration to video format, but my budget is
restricted. I tried Camtasia, which works well. But they only have a 30 day
trail, the full version is expensive, especially with our local currency
dropping to an all time low.
- Prev by Date: RE: Need Blank Slide w/o using design master info
- Next by Date: Re: Is there a rubber stamp font in powerpoint?
- Previous by thread: "folders stuck in another folder"
- Next by thread: Re: Powerpoint 2007 to screen capture