Powerpoint 2007 to screen capture

Is it possible to use Windows media encoder to capture a powerpoint 2007
presentation and save it as a .wmv in windows vista?

I am running Vista bussiness and I use Powerpoint 2007. I would like to
convert some presentations with narration to video format, but my budget is
restricted. I tried Camtasia, which works well. But they only have a 30 day
trail, the full version is expensive, especially with our local currency
dropping to an all time low.

  • Re: Sending files directly by Mail doesnt work.
    ... Slightly different implementations in Word and Powerpoint for Windows Vista Mail. ... I use Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Sending files directly by Mail doesnt work.
    ... There is only one string present in my computer registry. ... Should I add the other missing strings with their values? ... Slightly different implementations in Word and Powerpoint for Windows Vista Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Convert mov to a powerpoint for windows format?
    ... > powerpoint for windows -. ... > Now I have tried to convert the mov file to mpeg1, ... (for full screen DV AVI files). ... Premiere) and then import the AVI into Windows Media Encoder. ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • Re: live video in PP
    ... Yes, you can show live video in PowerPoint, but you'll also need another ... program Windows Media Encoder. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Narrations saved as WAV files
    ... Windows Media Encoder is a free tool that can convert WAV to WMA, AVI to WMV ... PowerPoint to DVD-quality video, PowerPoint to web ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)