RE: how do I install a text converter in microsoft powerpoint

"dir milo" wrote:

I cant opened an emailed PowerPoint presentation as it has no text converter.
Where would i get the converter and how would I install it?

You can download the text converter from Microsoft website using below link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=048DC840-14E1-467D-8DCA-19D2A8FD7485&displaylang=en.

Hope this information helps you.

  • Re: XML File Converter app not installing
    ... How to Install ... Click Download, or click the link for the language version that you want. ... Double-click the file that you downloaded in step 5 to place the Open XML File Format Converter for Mac 1.0.2 volume on your desktop, and then double-click the Open XML File Format Converter for Mac 1.0.2 volume to open it. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MS WORKS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ... craked download of ms works ... free ms works to word converter ... indexer filter for ms works spreadsheet ... ms office works templates ...
    (de.soc.studium)
  • Re: Why cant view Word 2007 in converter for XP ?
    ... If you do not have any version of Microsoft Word installed on your computer, then you should download and install the free Word 2007 viewer from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3657ce88-7cfa-457a-9aec-f4f827f20cac .. ... This free compatibility pack will allow you to use your existing older Office applications to open, edit, and print Office 2007 files. ... You should not attempt use the converter pack itself to open Office 2007 files. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: converter tool to convert from office 2007 to previous version
    ... I don't see the converter tool in the Add/Remove programs window. ... download the updates, install them, and then download and reinstall the ... There was a beta compatibility pack, and then there was an RTM ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Word 2000 to Mac 5.1
    ... Converter Pack, which you can download from the Microsoft website for free. ... If you have the original install disk for Word 2000, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)