Re: Presentation cannot open

In article <99f0f13b-7e2e-4b62-8d39-e0ed9da86583@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
wrote:
hi i am getting strange result ,same code working some time ,failing
most of the time..(2007).
internally getting error result like this
SCODE sc = m_lpDispatch->Invoke(dwDispID, IID_NULL, 0, wFlags,
&dispparams, pvarResult, &excepInfo, &nArgErr);

returning -2147352567
i have doubt
why this call failing only 2007 version.
why this call succeeding some times.
is this installation problem ?
any help really appreciable.

I was hoping someone would be along to answer this; I don't have any
suggestions I'm afraid.

Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
PPTools: www.pptools.com
Live and in personable in the Help Center at PowerPoint Live
Sept 21-24, San Diego CA, USA
www.pptlive.com

  • Re: ulpt problem (USB_ERR_IOERROR)
    ... Please provide ulpt ... debug prints in either failing or succeeding case. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: ulpt problem (USB_ERR_IOERROR)
    ... Please provide ulpt ... debug prints in either failing or succeeding case. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: One Little Thing
    ... What's the difference between failing and succeeding? ... difference between trolling and advocacy? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Negligence and Strict Liability Actions
    ... Negligence is, for example, failing to adequately state your question and the ... then compounding the problem by failing to use even the ... minimal punctuation needed to render your non-question legible. ... Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: semaphores and postgres
    ... >> I suspect that the file initialization is succeeding, ... >> just failing to start the postmaster. ... Actually, it's failing a _lot_ earlier than I would have suspected, so ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)