RE: how can I create arched text in PowerPoint?

In PowerPoint 2007 you need to go to the "Format" tab. Look under WordArt
Styles and you'll find the option under "Text Effects". It will be labeled
"Transform" in the dropdown menu.

"RichK" wrote:

I want to create a text heading that is in an arc, not a straight line. How
can I accomplish that?

  • Re: Get WordArt object from Powerpoint Slide
    ... powerpoint slide objects and convert them into flash format. ... using Microsoft Powerpoint 12.0 Object Library to read objects from slide. ... Microsoft documentation says there is TextEffectFormat object for WordArt ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: PowerPoint Tables
    ... PowerPoint table? ... Click the Format Painter brush on the toolbar ... Note that you have to press Ctrl+Tab to enter tab characters in PPT tables. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: How do I created cuved text, like an arch, in Powerpoint?
    ... Make sure you have the WordArt selected then you should see a new tab (the ... contextual one) called Format (it has the words Drawing Tools written above ... called WordArt Styles and in that section is a drop down arrow next to Text ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: How do I created cuved text, like an arch, in Powerpoint?
    ... "Lucy Thomson" wrote: ... Make sure you have the WordArt selected then you should see a new tab (the ... contextual one) called Format (it has the words Drawing Tools written above ... called WordArt Styles and in that section is a drop down arrow next to Text ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Automatic upgrades in older presentations-powerpoint 2007 and ppt
    ... You open an older presentation in PowerPoint ... 2007, you add no PowerPoint 2007 features to it, and when you go to save it ... An example is WordArt. ... If you save a file that has been upgraded like this to the old format, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)