Re: Flying text one line at a time

I'm hoping one of the folks with an old version still around can step in and
fill in what I mis-remember.

I think there is a tab in the custom animation dialog that allows you to
select how a text box animates. You want to change the selection from "As
one object" to "By first level paragraphs".

--
Bill Dilworth
A proud member of the Microsoft PPT MVP Team

"TheNewsGuy(Mike)" <tnguymNoSpamm@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Bill Dilworth wrote:
What version of PowerPoint?

I guess, pretty old, Office 97 version.

  • RE: Command Button - Text
    ... It's a big of a workaround, but you might try Custom Animation and triggers. ... Select your command button. ... On the Timing tab, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Timing and Order settings arent visible in Custom Animation
    ... my crystal ball is getting ... Users helping fellow users. ... >I can't change timing and order of how things appear on a slide because the> Custom Animation "box" doesn't list the elements of what I have on the> slide. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: How do I...
    ... Check the Ribbon for the tab called "Animations". ... Custom Animation pane, ... Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word ... MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/ ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Format picture - TAB "size" should be pre-selected
    ... Users helping fellow users. ... vestprog2@ Please read the PowerPoint FAQ pages. ... It seems that for one and the same picture the "last"-tab information is ... But can I set a certain tab as a default? ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)