Powerpoint create multi new presenation
- From: Chaida <Chaida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:18:00 -0700
I would like to know if it's normal when I create a new presentation, I have
a document named presentation1 and I don't even modify it.
When I create an other one with the new. I have a document named
presentation2. I notice that I lost my presentation1. It seems to be
replaced by presentation2.
I don't modify my presentation2 and I create another new presentation
(presentation3). This time my powerpoint have two presentations open(
presentation2 and presentation3).
When I do the same thing with Word, I have at the end three news document
(document1, document2, document3).
So I want to know is it normal for powerpoint to lost my first new
presentation (that has no modification) when I created a new one?
- Prev by Date: Re: how do i search for a particular slide by its number
- Next by Date: Re: Custom backgrounds
- Previous by thread: Re: how do i search for a particular slide by its number
- Next by thread: Re: Powerpoint create multi new presenation