Re: 'Outside End' label problem

Welll if you are already coding you could do some testing and see what
conditions make the label go the wrong way and set up a select case
statement to check for the values in each datapoint and move the .top
of the datapoint label to where you want it. If you are an experienced
coder it should probably take you about a hour to set up your
conditions and 15 minutes to write the code.

Brian Reilly, MVP

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:15:02 -0700, T-Casey