Re: "could not load an object..." on loading PPT
- From: JClark <jclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 09:03:12 GMT
On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 11:12:57 -0400, "Echo S"
Sounds to me as if PFC products might not be at fault, then.Echo,
You might want to disable/uninstall all add-ins and see if that alleviates
the problem. If so, you can reinstall them one at a time as necessary. What
add-ins are loaded? http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00655.htm will help with that,
as many add-ins that affect PPT aren't obvious.
I would imagine a clean reinstall wouldn't hurt. It sounds as if you already
realize that a clean install won't necessarily clean out your registry,
I used the VB program to find the addins. Here is the output:
Microsoft Media Producer v1 Add In
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Producer 2\Shared\prod2.ppa
MicrosoftPowerPoint Presenter Tools
Where do I go from here?
- Prev by Date: Re: Linking PowerPoint 2007 presentation to web page
- Next by Date: Problem with moving to PowerPoint 2007
- Previous by thread: Re: "could not load an object..." on loading PPT
- Next by thread: Re: "could not load an object..." on loading PPT