- From: "Troy @ TLC" <troychollar@hotmaildotcom>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:38:45 -0700
I remember there is a limitation on image size and motion paths, cannot remember the exact specs, but an image is limited to something like 2x the size of the slide. Anything beyond that is not recognized... I am guessing that when the motion path is applied and you can see the bottom of the slide, the bottom of the image is not the truely the bottom of the image?
- Troy Chollar
- TLC Creative Services, Inc.
- A MS PowerPoint MVP
- Host of www.ThePowerPointBlog.com
"Teacher" <Teacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4C3EF706-D755-4344-A23F-AE36CC920DE7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have created a slide and I am having a strange issue
i have create and image it's about the size of 4slides put together- the
reason i have done this - is because i want to add custom motions to this
image and move it around the slide without having to see the slide background
but strangely enough when i add motion paths and then watch it when the
image moves up you see the bottom of the slide background (although my image
is huge and should be covering it)
I hope i was clear!
- Prev by Date: Re: linking an action button to a custom animation
- Next by Date: Re: Missing Color When Pasting From Excel
- Previous by thread: Animation
- Next by thread: Re: view minutes and second