Re: How do I create a cross hatch fill in Powerpoint 2007?

Yes, they've been removed.

The workaround is to create your own fill (you can draw lines or whatever),
save that as a picture (group and select the drawn pattern, right-click,
save as picture), then use a picture fill on the object.

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/

"Luc" <notreal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Mort,
If you are referring to pattern fills, as far as I know they have been
removed in PPT 2007. Apperently not enough people used them.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"mort" <mort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
PowerPoint 2003 contained a wide range of cross hatching options - I'm
unable
to locate them or generate this type of fill in PowerPoint 2007
Cheers
Mort

.