Re: How do I create a cross hatch fill in Powerpoint 2007?

Yes, they've been removed.

The workaround is to create your own fill (you can draw lines or whatever),
save that as a picture (group and select the drawn pattern, right-click,
save as picture), then use a picture fill on the object.

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/

"Luc" <notreal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Mort,
If you are referring to pattern fills, as far as I know they have been
removed in PPT 2007. Apperently not enough people used them.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"mort" <mort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
PowerPoint 2003 contained a wide range of cross hatching options - I'm
unable
to locate them or generate this type of fill in PowerPoint 2007
Cheers
Mort

  • Re: Not converting to .jpeg correctly - only small piece showing
    ... Do you have any advice on how to improve the quality of my picture without ... Powerpoint 2007 MSO - I checked my version of Windows and that says Service ... You are right about what I did - I did change the registry so ... Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Im just wonder if...
    ... Now I'm trying to build the same add-in for MS Powerpoint 2007 (same code ... It seems to be possible to add a picture from the local file system, ... "Steve Rindsberg" wrote: ... I vaguely recall something about this being a deliberate change to PPT, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Im just wonder if...
    ... Now I'm trying to build the same add-in for MS Powerpoint 2007 (same code ... It seems to be possible to add a picture from the local file system, ... "Steve Rindsberg" wrote: ... I vaguely recall something about this being a deliberate change to PPT, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: How can insert text balloons (call-outs) into JPEGs for e-mail
    ... transferred with the picture, as a JPEG. ... Apparently, my version of Powerpoint ... and if I use "save as picture", I lose the alterations. ... If you have PPT 2002 or later, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Using a picture as background
    ... changes it to white and changes all text to black (high contrast). ... Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team ... I set the background as picture, ... >>> Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)