Re: AutoCorrect Options
- From: "Luc" <luc.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 12:13:26 GMT
Are you sure there is a tick next to replace text during typing just above
the replace and with box in the AutoCorrection dialog?
(MVP - PowerPoint)
schreef in bericht
any help render be much appreciate :).....?
AutoCorrect Option can be activated??..
I set, example, [ABC] at the "With" section of the Option Dialog and
it with [Albert Buy Cats] at the "Replace" section, thereafter I click
and then "OK"
at the powerpoint slide
I enter the text "ABC" and press spacebar, the autocorrect does not works
can somebody guide me on this ??
thanks community :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Loop multiple animations in PPT 2007
- Next by Date: Re: VBA code snip to button
- Previous by thread: Re: Loop multiple animations in PPT 2007
- Next by thread: Re: Presenter view not responding to mouseclicks to advance slides