Re: What is the object's name
- From: "David M. Marcovitz" <marcoNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:12:56 -0700
=?Utf-8?B?S2VpdGg=?= <Keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
I moved to the next step of a cool project. I added a jpg object to a
Powerpoint presentation. Now, I need to find the name of the object
to it can be referenced in VBA code. When I right-click the object I
don't see a properties option. How do I find the object name?
See Example 8.7 (under Examples by Chapter) on my site:
David M. Marcovitz
Microsoft PowerPoint MVP
Director of Graduate Programs in Educational Technology
Loyola College in Maryland
Author of _Powerful PowerPoint for Educators_
- Prev by Date: Same left margin for all levels in outline
- Next by Date: Read Only - where has it gone ??
- Previous by thread: Same left margin for all levels in outline
- Next by thread: Read Only - where has it gone ??