Re: Object is moved by mistake with mouseclick
- From: "Ute Simon" <us@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:50:05 +0100
I'm running, Vista and Office 2003. And is spents a lot of time designing
graphics and templates in PowerPoint. After I changed to Vista I
frustrating problem. When I click (doubleclick) an object in let´s say 75%
view, it changes the position on the slide. When i change the view to 200%
the object does not move. All the settings are correct, no grid enabled!
anyone noticed this problem or knows a solution for this?
even if you don't see the grid, "Snap to grid" might be enabled. Right-click
on the slide and choose "Grid and Guide" and disable this option there.
More and above, have a look on the manufacturer's and Microsoft's website,
whether a new, certified driver is available for your mouse.
Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team und PowerPoint-User-Team
Tipps, Tricks und Kostenloser Newsletter: www.ppt-user.de
- Prev by Date: Re: scroll text, like tele-prompter
- Next by Date: Re: bullet-list error in PowerPoint 2007
- Previous by thread: Re: scroll text, like tele-prompter
- Next by thread: Re: bullet-list error in PowerPoint 2007