Re: How do you lock a P-point presentation so that it can't be edited?

In article <1170690307.970993.287150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wrote:
After one creates a powerpoint presentation, how do you save it (and
email it) so that no one can edit that presentation? I emailed my
presentation and the recipient said that she could have changed it if
she wanted to.

Is there a way to lock the darn thing? Thanks.

Several, none perfect but you can read and judge which is best for you here:

Password protect a presentation
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00038.htm

Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
PPTools: www.pptools.com

  • Re: importing a table fr excel, arrows in lines
    ... can't edit the imported table lines. ... Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP ... PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com ... PPTools: www.pptools.com ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Change path to embedded sound file
    ... Show me the link and let me edit it ... Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP ... PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com ... PPTools: www.pptools.com ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Hide Notes in Emailed Presentation
    ... that it is not possible for the recipient to view the notes? ... Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP ... PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com ... PPTools: www.pptools.com ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Missing images, paste vs. insert, oddity
    ... I know this has been asked a trillion times, ... > insert a an internet scavenged image into her presentation. ... on a PC where it does work, select the image, choose Edit, Copy. ... Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: How do I insert a logo from Word to a PowerPoint slide
    ... whatever you put on the clipboard. ... and select Paste from the Edit menu? ... >> Director of Graduate Programs in Educational Technology ... Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)