Re: How do I embed CD audio tracks into PP presentation?

You can't, the CD must be present to play it in PowerPoint. (Unless of
course you are sending the music CD with your CD.)

The other option is to obtain permission from the copyright holder to make a
copy of the song and include it.

Austin Myers
MS PowerPoint MVP Team

Provider of PFCMedia, PFCPro, PFCExpress
http://www.pfcmedia.com

"Steve W" <Steve W@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
How do I either link or embed more than 1 track from a music CD into a
PowerPoint presentation and put the presentation onto a CD?

  • Re: Movie clips in Powerpoint will not play on my new laptop, but wil.
    ... On your laptop, go to Start> Run and type mplay32.exe and then open the video ... file and click on the Play icon. ... Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team ... > I embedded 2 movie clips in a PowerPoint presentation which run properly on 3 ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Insert PDF File
    ... If you want to convert a PowerPoint Presentation to PDF, ... To convert your PowerPoint presentation to a PDF file, ... the full version of Adobe Acrobat and not just the Acrobat Reader. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • PowerPoint Wont Insert Media Player wma File
    ... Media Player, and inserted tunes from Media Player to play ... periodically as part of a PowerPoint presentation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Message Box capturing Application - anyway around it?
    ... Within Powerpoint, I have written a macro to open a powerpoint presentation, ... go to a slide, then highlight a shape. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • >>> POWERPOINT VIDEOS <<< click here
    ... free video powerpoint, inserting you tube videos into powerpoint, ... optional video card dell laptop powerpoint, powerpoint with video, ... video 1.8, powerpoint presentation adding video and music, powerpoint ... powerpoint cuts last of video, powerpoint video clips free, free video ...
    (rec.music.theory)