Re: How to sum figures in a Powerpoint 2003 table?

M baiomy,
No such thing in PPT. Maybe try paste/linking a Word/Excel table.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"M baiomy" <M baiomy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
Please your support, are there any features similar to these in Word 2003
calculate the figures in a table that exist in Powerpoint 2003?

Regards.

  • Re: how to set "Auto fit text to placeholder" as default?
    ... Luc Sanders ... Mine are set to Shrink text on overflow, and the autofit works. ... Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com ... Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Research Pane
    ... Luc Sanders ... (MVP - PowerPoint) ... to Office Online, Thesaurus, and Translation. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Item selection issue
    ... Luc Sanders ... Now, open PowerPoint. ... Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Please Allow Text to Wrap Around Objects
    ... Luc Sanders ... (MVP - PowerPoint) ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Item selection issue
    ... Don't thank me thank Shawn, I just remembered he posted that a while ago. ... Luc Sanders ... MVP - PowerPoint ... Now, open PowerPoint. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)